Looking for fun and focused violin or viola lessons?
Remote violin and viola lessons
All my lessons are currently taking place via Skype.
If you have suddenly found yourself without access to your regular violin or viola lessons, please feel free to get in touch, although please make every effort to be in touch with your usual teacher to check that they are not also offering this service.
- Although I live in London, I also teach at my base in Kent twice a week.
- All ages and standards are welcome.
- Prepare for grade exams, get help on orchestral parts or just play for fun – your lessons, your choice!
- I have over 10 years’ teaching experience and hold the LRAM teaching diploma.
- I have also taken Alexander Technique lessons, the skills from which I incorporate in my lessons when necessary to help avoid aches and pains!
- Theory and aural skills are integrated as part of regular instrumental lessons.
- Please note: potential pupils should be aware that it may not always be possible to keep to a regular time each week due to my performance commitments, but every effort will be made to fulfil the agreed quota of lessons.
I am a qualified Stringbabies teacher and can start students on violin from the age of 3 using Kay Tucker’s brilliant method. Click the logo to read more!
What do my students say?
I am proud to work regularly with the following educational bodies
If you liked this, you might like…